Parameter configuration table and picture display of Steyr 8X4 chemical liquid transport vehicles
Detailed product parameters are as follows↓
Main technical parameters of Steyr 8X4 chemical liquid transport vehicles
Steyr 8X4 chemical liquid transport vehicles
Cargo compartment size:
Front suspension and rear suspension:
Quality of preparation:
WD615.95, WD615.96, WD615.95E,
WD615.96E, WD615.95C, WD615.96C
9726, 9726, 9726, 9726, 9726, 9726 (ml)
247, 276, 247,
276, 249, 279 (kw)
China Euro Heavy Duty Truck Group Co., Ltd., China Euro Heavy Duty Truck Group Co., Ltd., China Euro Heavy Duty Truck Group Co., Ltd., China Euro Heavy Duty Truck Group Co., Ltd., China Euro Heavy Duty Truck Group Co., Ltd., China Euro Heavy Duty Truck Group Co., Ltd.
Effective tank volume: 29.6 cubic meters meters, tank dimensions (long × long axis × short axis) (mm): 9100 × 2480 × 1800, transport medium: neopentane, density: 620 kg/m3, engine only WD615.95E, wheelbase (mm) 1800+4575+1400. A high-roof cab is optional with the chassis.
Tank material: truck bon steel, steel lined plastic, full plastic tank (polyethylene)
Plastic tank production:
1. The tank is made of modified polyethylene as the raw material, and is formed at one time with advanced rotational molding technology. It has no welds, high strength, no leakage, corrosion resistance and long life.
2. The clapboard is supported by two inclined plane structures to ensure transportation and transportation.
3. The accessories are all fixed with corrosion-resistant bolts and sealed with rubber gaskets.
Carbon steel tank production:
1. The tank body is made of WISCO truck bon steel 6mm high-quality steel according to inter Euro standards.
2. Advanced butt welding technology is used in the tank body. After the tank body is formed, the high-pressure gas leak test makes the tank body have the characteristics of high strength, stable center of gravity, and safe and stable vehicle transportation.
Welcome to Chengli Special Automobile Co.,Ltd, any questions contact us via: firstname.lastname@example.org