Kama mobile stage vehicle (yellow truck d) single exhibition 25-30 cbm meters parameter configuration table and picture display
Kama mobile stage vehicle (yellow truck d) single exhibition 25-30 cbm meters
Kama mobile stage vehicle chassis configuration: 4200 wheelbase, 95 horsepower towards diesel, with direction assist, air brake.
Car body size: (length X width X height) 5330Xmm2100mmX2300mm
The vehicle size is 7580mmX2280mmX3520mm
Single exhibition Kama mobile stage vehicle configuration:
Stage area: 26 cbm meters (built stage)
Unfolding method: fully hydraulically unfolded on the side, lifted or half lifted on the top, built-in stage truck ,
Lifting height of the top: 1300mm
The height between the top and the stage board after unfolding: 3300mm
Facing the proscenium length: 8000mm (Box 5.2＋1.5＋1.5)
Stage depth: 4500mm Stage board: 12mm advanced waterproof bamboo plywood, 14 special hydraulic cylinders for stage vehicles
Expansion time: 5-10 minutes Stage retracted time: 5-10 minutes
Cabinet length: 4250×2000×2850mm
Reserved lighting stand, curtain hook, and a special climbing ladder for advanced stage vehicles
|Main technical parameters of Kaima mobile stage vehicle|
|product name||Kiama mobile stage truck (yellow truck d)||Product number||HYS5100XWT stage truck|
|Total mass (Kg)||10000||Tank volume (m3)|
|Rated load quality (Kg)||3300||Dimensions (mm)||7650×2280×3550|
|Curb weight (Kg)||6505||The number of passengers in the cab (person)||3|
|Approach angle/departure angle (°)||25/16||Front suspension/rear suspension (mm)||1200/2250|
|Number of axes||2||Wheelbase (mm)||4200|
|Axle load (Kg)||3600/6400||Maximum speed (Km/h)||88|
|Kama mobile stage truck chassis technical parameters|
|Chassis model||KMC1102LLB42P4||manufacturer||Shandong Kaima Automobile Manufacturing Co., Ltd.|
|Dimensions (mm)||7500×2160×2320||Number of tires||6|
|Approach angle/departure angle (°)||25/16||Tire specifications||8.25-16LT 16PR,8.25R16LT 16PR|
|Number of leaf spring||9/11+8||Front track (mm)||1760|
|Fuel type||Diesel oil||Rear track (mm)||1650|
|Emission Standards||GB17691-2005 Euro IV, GB3847-2005|
|engine model||Engine manufacturer||Displacement (ml)||Power (Kw)|
|YZ4DA2-40||Weichai Power Yangzhou Diesel Engine Co., Ltd.||3660||83|
|4DX23-110E4||FAW Faw Automobile Co., Ltd. Wuxi Diesel Engine Factory||3857||83|
|YN38CRD2||Kunming Yunnei Power Co., Ltd.||3760||85|
Advantages of Chengli mobile stage truck
1. Design professionalism to maximize the stage's platform and stage net height, strong ceiling load capacity, preset light stands and scenery booms, professional stage craft design and industrial design.
2. Operational safety Take the lead in applying vertical lifting special guiding mechanism, and set up hydraulic outriggers to make the ceiling lift safe and stable, the truck riage and stage surface are stable and flat, with professional outdoor wind resistance design.
3. The adaptability of the performance is reserved for lighting, audio, subtitles, curtains, power supply, scenery, hanging points and other interfaces, which have good scalability. The floor of the stage meets the needs of professional performances. All equipment can be installed in 10 minutes without climbing the load. In place.
4. The maintenance economy adopts hydraulic control technology, and it is easy to set up a platform. It only needs to be equipped with a driver and a troupe lighting and sound engineer, saving time and personnel costs.
5. Durability. The whole vehicle and a full set of mechanical operating mechanisms are designed and manufactured in accordance with professional standards, which can adapt to various harsh environments and high-strength and high-density use.
Mobile stage vehicle structure configuration function
1. The mobile stage vehicle is a performance stage with a ceiling and a stage board that is unfolded and built through mechanical devices, and is equipped with special devices such as stage lighting, audio, etc., and power interfaces and other special van-type vehicles.
2. Stage ceiling A structural device above the stage for hanging lamps, scenery, and shielding wind, rain and sunlight.
3. Top board The top board of the truck riage body, which is used as the fixed part of the stage ceiling after being raised.
4. Side panel The side panel of the truck body, after being unfolded or raised, becomes an integral part of the stage.
5. The stage trolley is composed of brackets, wooden keels and wooden floors, suitable for performances; it is divided into fixed stage boards and movable stage boards.
6. Outrigger A support mechanism installed on the vehicle frame or sub-frame, used to support the stage truck body during performances, and has formed a device with a stable basic stage plane without sinking, shaking, and stability.
7. Stage plate slideway A slideway that is used to expand and close the stage platen in conjunction with the activity.
8. Stage plate support rod A mechanical device used to support the movable stage platen, which can adjust the height.
9. The light pole is arranged on the ceiling and is a special structure for hanging lamps
10. Scenery poles are arranged on the ceiling and used to hang special structures such as performance sets
11. Electric control box The control box used to place the power distribution equipment and dimming equipment required for the performance.
12. Stage proscenium Close to the audience, the rectangular area on the upper surface of the stage table and the lower surface of the ceiling.
13. Clear height of the stage The distance between the upper surface of the stage platen and the lowest point of the ceiling.
14. Lifting guide frame It is fixedly connected with the frame or sub-frame to prevent the ceiling from tilting during the vertical lifting process. It is a frame structure that stabilizes the vehicle and the stage during driving and performance.