The fire extinguishing agent equipped on the Isuzu 8 ton foam dry powder fire truck is a combination of a foam fire truck and a dry powder fire truck. It can spray different fire extinguishing agents at the same time, or can be used alone. Suitable for fighting combustible gas. Flammable liquids, organic solvents and electrical equipment and general material fires.
|Main technical parameters of Isuzu (8 tons) dry powder foam combined fire truck products|
|product name:||Dry powder foam combined fire truck||Dimensions (mm):||9775×2490×3560|
|Chassis model:||QL1250DRFZY||Cargo size (mm):||××|
|Total mass (kg):||24480||Approach/Departure Angle (°):||26/12|
|Rated mass (kg):||11050||Front overhang/rear overhang (mm):||1335/1950|
|Curb weight (kg):||12980||Maximum speed (km/h):||85|
|Emission Standards:||GB17691-2005 (National IV), GB3847-2005|
|Chassis parameters Isuzu 8 ton foam dry powder combined fire truck|
|Chassis model:||QL1250DRFZY||Fuel type:||diesel fuel|
|Number of axes:||3||Front track (mm):||1960|
|Wheelbase (mm):||5100+1300||Rear Track(mm):||1855/1855|
|Cab occupants:||2+4||Number of spring pieces:||9/10|
|Number of tires:||10||Axle load:||6500/17980 (with double shaft)|
|Tire specifications:||11.00-20 18PR|
|Vehicle description:||Liquid tank volume: 6000 (L), dry powder tank capacity: 2000 (kg)|
|Engine parameters Isuzu 8 ton foam dry powder combined fire truck|
|engine model||engine manufacturer||Displacement (ml)||Power(kw)|
|6HK1-TCSG40||Qingling Isuzu (Chongqing) Engine Co., Ltd.||7790||206|
|Other information Isuzu 8 ton foam dry powder combined fire truck|
|Dedicated function description|
|Liquid tank volume (L): 6000 (water tank volume: 5000L; foam tank volume: 1000L)
Fire pump model: CB10.60 atmospheric pressure pump CB20.10/30.60 type medium and low pressure pump (optional)
Medium pressure: 30Lemail@example.comMPa Low pressure: 60Lfirstname.lastname@example.orgMPa
Maximum water absorption depth: 7m Maximum water absorption time: ≤35s Pump driving mode: Sandwich type power take-off
Fire Monitor Model: PP50 Bubble Fire Monitor Flow: 50L/s Pressure: 1.0MPa Effective Range: Water: ≥65m Foam: ≥60m
Dry powder tank (only): 1 Dry powder filling amount (kg): 2000 Working pressure: 1.4MPa Residual powder rate: ≤15%
Nitrogen system: the number of cylinders (only): 6 cylinder capacity (L): 40 / cylinder inflation pressure: 15MPa
Dry powder gun model: PF40 dry powder gun Effective injection rate: 35～40 kg/s Effective range: ≥35m
Dry powder gun model: FR20 Effective range: ≥20m
1. The special part is composed of dry powder tank, equipment box, nitrogen system, pipeline system, electrical system, etc.
2. The fire truck adopts a double-row integral structure, which has a wide field of vision and a large number of occupants, which can take 6 people; the fire truck can carry out fire fighting while traveling, with a long range and strong fighting power.
3. Optional atmospheric pressure fire pump and medium and low pressure fire pump.
4. The carriage is made of high-quality steel, high-strength aluminum alloy profiles, and the inner and outer skins are made of corrugated aluminum plates as a whole, and multiple wave-proof plates are designed in the tank.
5. The outer frame of the equipment compartment is made of high-quality carbon steel sheet, the inner frame is made of high-strength aluminum alloy profiles, and is designed and manufactured with a built-in lap joint structure. The interior panel is made of patterned aluminum plate, and the surface is anodized, which is sturdy and durable. In terms of structure, the equipment compartment is reasonably arranged, the equipment is more convenient to take, and the special fixture fixing device makes the equipment more stable.
6. The rolling shutter door of the equipment compartment is designed and made of high-quality aluminum alloy, which is flexible in opening and closing, low in noise, good in sealing and beautiful in appearance.
7. The pump room is equipped with a water pump system, various instruments, indicator lights, liquid level gauges, pressure gauges, vacuum gauges and other devices.