With the arrival of winter, the temperature in most parts of the Euro has dropped, and the minimum temperature in many areas has dropped below 0 degrees, especially in the northern regions and plateau areas, where the minimum temperature is more than ten degrees below zero. Although the temperature is low, work such as pipe dredging and septic tank cleaning still needs to be done. Therefore, our cleaning and suction trucks still have to work in extreme cold. When we work in the cold weather, we wear warm down jackets, gloves and hats. We can wash the dirt suction truck but we have no conditions to wear clothes like people. Therefore, we need to take anti-freezing measures when using it. Prevent the equipment from being damaged by freezing. One of the most important antifreeze measures is "drainage"
The reason why cleaning and suction trucks are afraid of freezing is related to the characteristics of water. The substance of water is very special in nature. Other substances expand and contract with heat, and the lower the temperature, the smaller the volume. But water is different. When the temperature is lower than 0 degrees Celsius, it starts to freeze and its volume expands instead. If the water in the cleaning and suction truck is not drained in time and it freezes in a cold climate, the equipment will be broken and cracked due to the volume expansion of the water during the freezing process, resulting in damage to the equipment.
The areas that are more afraid of freezing when cleaning sewage suction trucks are concentrated in the water-related parts: 1. Water tank. 2. Waterway and high pressure cleaning pump. 3. Water ball valve. When cleaning the sewage suction truck is completed, drain these parts in time.
1. Water tank and water tank drainage:
A drain valve will be installed at the lowest part of the water tank or water tank. Open this valve to drain the water in the water tank or water tank.
2. High pressure pump and water drainage.
Open the drain valve of the high-pressure pump to drain the water in the high-pressure pump, and then turn on the air blow switch to blow the water in the pump cavity with high-pressure gas. After the accumulated water in the pump cavity is drained, close the high-pressure pump drain valve, open the high-pressure cleaning three-way valve, and use high-pressure gas to push out the accumulated water in the high-pressure cleaning pipe and blow it clean. Open the 3 screw plugs under the hydraulic end (pump head) of the high-pressure pump, and use a slender rod with a length of about 15cm~20cm to push up from the round hole where the plug is installed until it feels springy and a little water will flow out. , Repeatedly advance several times until no more water flows out. In this way, the stagnant water in the waterway and high-pressure pump is drained.
3. Water ball valve drainage Turn all the water ball valves on the multifunctional sewage suction truck to a half-open state. When the ball valve is fully open or fully closed, some water stains will be left in the gap. When the water freezes, it will cause the ball valve to rupture. If the ball valve is half-opened, it will help to discharge water stains.
In order to protect the multifunctional sewage suction truck, we should also do the following in the cold season:
1. When the cleaning and suction truck is not in use, park the cleaning and suction truck in a room above the room temperature of 0℃ to prevent freezing. Underground parking is a good choice.
2. If icing is found in the water inlet pipe, high pressure pump and outlet pipe before using the cleaning and suction truck, do not start the high pressure pump, nor use boiling water to pour in, pour, etc. to thaw to prevent the temperature difference The equipment cracked, causing losses. It can be defrosted by warm temperature, or the high-pressure cleaning equipment can be defrosted naturally at room temperature.
3. When the outside temperature drops to 0℃, the water in the water tank will appear as a mixture of ice and water (showing flocs). At this time, a high-pressure pump is used, and the mixture of ice and water will adhere to the filter when it passes through the filter system of the inlet pipe. On the Internet, the water supply is insufficient, and the hose will shake when the high-pressure pump is in use. It is necessary to check and eliminate it in advance to avoid the phenomenon of hose shaking.
If the weather is too bad and the temperature is too low, it is best not to go out to clean the sewage suction truck to prevent the water from freezing during the operation. Or add non-corrosive antifreeze additives to the water to prevent the water from freezing.