Parameter configuration table and picture display of Euro Five Carrier Refrigerator Truck (2.84m)
The Euro Five Carrier refrigerated truck adopts the Euro Five emission standard chassis modification. The body size is 2.84 meters, the volume is 7 cubic meters meters, and the Euro Five Carrier refrigerated truck has a 3050 wheelbase. The vehicle model: CLW5020XLCQ5, Chery's 82 horsepower Euro Five gasoline engine. Vehicle size: 4950×1700×2550 Car body: 2840×1490×1660 Total mass: 1950, rated load weight: 320, curb weight: 1500.
|Karry small refrigerated truck (Euro V)|
|【The main technical parameters】|
|Product trademark||Cheng Liwei||Announcement batch||284|
|product name||Refrigerated truck||Product number||CLW5020XLCQ5 refrigerated truck|
|Total mass (Kg)||1950||Tank volume (m3)|
|Rated load quality (Kg)||320||Dimensions (mm)||4950×1700×2550|
|Curb weight (Kg)||1500||Cargo compartment size (mm)||2840×1490×1660|
|The number of passengers in the cab (person)||2||Load quality utilization factor||0.3|
|Approach angle/departure angle (°)||28/19||Front suspension/rear suspension (mm)||635/1265|
|Number of axes||2||Wheelbase (mm)||3050|
|Axle load (Kg)||654/1296||Maximum speed (Km/h)||115|
|other||Note: The front fog lamp is optional with the chassis. The top of the truck body is closed and cannot be opened. The left or right side door is optional. The corresponding fuel consumption value of the engine SQR472WD is (L/100km): 7.5.|
|【Chassis technical parameters】|
|Chassis model||SQR1021H08-E||Chassis name||Truck chassis|
|Brand name||Karry||manufacturer||Chery Commercial Vehicle (Anhui) Co., Ltd.|
|Dimensions (mm)||4873×1560×1890||Number of tires||4|
|Approach angle/departure angle (°)||28/20||Tire specifications||165R13LT 8PR|
|Number of leaf spring||-/4+2||Front track (mm)||1360|
|Fuel type||gasoline||Rear track (mm)||1380|
|Emission Standards||GB18352.5-2013 Euro V|
|engine model||Engine manufacturer||Displacement (ml)||Power (Kw)|
|SQR472WD||Chery Automobile Co., Ltd.||1251||60|
Features of refrigerated truck:
1. Airtightness: The container of the refrigerated truck needs to be tightly sealed to reduce the heat exchange with the outside, so as to ensure that the temperature inside the refrigerated truck container is kept low.
2. Refrigeration: The installed refrigeration equipment is connected to the container and provides continuous refrigeration to ensure that the temperature of the container is within the allowable range of the goods.
3. Portability: The goods transported by refrigerated trucks are usually items that cannot be stored for a long time. Although there are refrigeration equipment, they still need to be delivered to the destination quickly.
4. Thermal insulation: The container of a refrigerated truck is similar to a container, but it is made of materials with better thermal insulation, which reduces heat exchange.
Advanced refrigerated trucks truck s insulation requirements of thermal insulation layer materials are high:
1. Uniform foaming and low density;
2. The thermal conductivity is as small as possible, generally lower than 0.045 W/(m?K);
3. The stability to temperature changes should be good, and the performance should meet the specified requirements in the temperature range of -40 to 70 ℃;
4. It has a certain mechanical strength and can withstand the vibration and impact of the truck in bad road conditions without being damaged or deformed.
5. Low water absorption and moisture absorption, good frost resistance;
6. Non-toxic, odorless, low air permeability, no toxic and harmful gases should be decomposed when the heat insulation material burns;
7. Low price, easy to shape, can use filling, pouring, spraying and other processes to form the compartment insulation layer.