Parameter configuration table and picture display of Dongfeng D9 Dolica 22m aerial work truck
1. The basic parameters of the vehicle:
|Serial number||name||Model and specification|
|1||Vehicle brand||Chengliwei -Dongfeng Duolika D9 22m Aerial Operation / Bucket Truck|
|4||Maximum working height||22 meters|
|5||Main technical parameters of operation||Platform height above the ground≥20.3m
Maximum operating range of the platform≥9.67m
Operating range at the maximum operating height of the platform≥3.15m
Operating height at the maximum operating range of the platform≥12.3m
Rated load of working bucket 200kg
|Outrigger||Method: H-shaped outrigger
Control: Individually adjustable or linked.
Horizontal span: 2930mm
Longitudinal cross play: 5200mm
|Hook||The maximum lifting weight is ≤1000kg, and the safety value is 800kg.
Maximum lifting height 9.9m
|Main operation||Operating position: double working position operation of turntable and hanging rail.
Control mode: manual hydraulic or electronic control operation.
|6||Hoarding and platform board||Steel tool box and hoarding, pattern anti-skid platform|
|7||Boom structure||Three-section folding arm|
|8||Slewing device||Two-way 3600 continuous rotation|
|14||Environmental protection / exemption||Yes/Yes|
2. Introduction and performance characteristics of aerial work trucks:
1. Function introduction:
Dongfeng D9 Dolica 22m high-altitude operating vehicle adopts a folding crank arm structure, the operating arm is three-section folding, the working bucket and the turntable have double working positions, up and down operation, the control mode can be equipped with manual hydraulic or electric control, the turntable is about 360 degrees Swivel, four hydraulic outriggers, with 1 ton hook, maximum load capacity of the working bucket 200 kg, steel tool box and hoarding, anti-skid tread plate.
The main components of the vehicle equipped with two-way hydraulic lock, lock balance valve, fluid flow valve, hydraulic cylinder, gear oil pump, control valve, etc. are all domestic well-known brands. The working arm is equipped with a balance valve, stable lifting, and flexible steering. The outrigger is equipped with a two-way hydraulic lock to interlock with the working arm, which is safe and reliable to prevent misoperation. H-shaped outriggers have large span and good stability. The outriggers can be stretched independently and linked together. The rear outriggers are equipped with outrigger warning lights, which are used to outline the outriggers and send out light alarm signals during operation.
2. Product overview:
1. The working bucket adopts mechanical self-balancing design, its function is that the working bucket is always in a balanced state when working.
The maximum extension angle of the forearm is up to 65° for adjustment to the best working position. (The measurement method of forearm extension angle is different, some manufacturers mark it as 90°)
2. The upper and lower operating systems can complete various operations on the work bucket and the turntable.
3. Night work lights, operation lights can be installed on the console according to the customer's operating environment, making night work safer.
4. The outriggers are individually adjustable, and each outrigger can be adjusted separately according to the working ground environment. Even if the ground is uneven, the whole vehicle can be adjusted to a stable state.
5. The outrigger adopts front and rear H-shaped structure, which has larger stress surface and higher stability; it can prevent the truck beam from deforming or breaking (Note: If the outrigger adopts front V and rear H-shaped models, it will be used for a long time. After the front is upside down, it is easy to cause the truck beam to deform or break).
6. The four vertical outrigger cylinders and the upper arm, lower arm, and forearm cylinders are all equipped with two-way hydraulic locks. The function is to lock the cylinders in place after reaching the required position to prevent accidents. A two-way balance valve is installed on the working arm to make the working arm run more smoothly.
3. Details of onboard accessories:
1. A manual for a truck.
2. A copy of the vehicle chassis certificate.
3. A manual for aerial work trucks.
4. Warranty for trucks.
5. Truck-mounted tools.